$45000 - $55000
Position: Assistant Designer
Industry: Fashion & Apparel
Location: West Island
Salary: up to 55K
Our client, a well-known international woman’s brand is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team.
Do you have experience in the domestic and import market? Are you passionate about fashion and love it? If you think you have what it takes, apply now.
- Free parking
- Outdoor terrace
- Good compensation
What you’ll do:
- Research current trends
- Prepare line and presentation material for line previews including color boards, concept boards, print and story boards
- Select and approve trims, materials, patterns and colors
- Develop flat sketches for design development tech pack and request sales samples
- Coordinate with the design/production team and ensure proper measurements, adjustments, fittings and communicate all necessary adjustments
- Oversee, maintain and direct sample production to ensure deadlines are respected
- Create and participate in sales presentations
Who you are:
- Experience in fashion design or related field
- Knowledge of trim resources
- Excellent sense of market trends & colors
- Detail oriented
- Great Adobe Illustrator skills and creativity
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to prioritize and manage workload according to deadlines
If this sounds like a place for you, Patty Shapiro & Associates would love to hear from you.
Referral Bonus program: Ask us how to participate in our CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our 24/7 Promise to you: Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted within 48hours. Feel free to contact your recruiter at any time for an update on your file.